creativity has a half-life.

Remember when you were one? Me nether... i do remember being seven and climbing mt. everest with my five year old sister. just as we got to the top an avalanche started! out of nowhere mum showed up in a helicopter and told us to get off the top of the couch and put the pillows and blankets back on the couch... whatever she ment by that...

when I was ten I created the first completely self aware machine out of my Lego robotics set, I won the Nobel prize for being a genius and engineering and robot making. It was a good year... until my robot couldn't take all the fame and jumped off the table, I couldn't save him.

At fourteen three major event started, puberty, I started raiding tombs... and her... Lara croft... the only other person as good looking and gifted in all things awesome as myself... it was made to be... then some big hole showed up and tricked her into running away him, now they traffic children into the United States.

Today I was on blackboard working on the second discussion, it was simple, what is psychology to you? Reading through the 20 different post I was absolutely appealed by the series of text book answers. One post was legitimately the definition from our text book... then I looked back at our first discussion, introductions, the older the student the more text book the answer, in psychology we call that a correlation, the older you get the less creative MOST people get. I would say a +.67 on the psych meter.

I just hope I'm able to withstand the test of age and keep my imagination, dreams, and creativity.

Now back to my books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NREMT AEMT

How-to, a festival.

THAT unknown medical.