Psych 101 and the art of making numbers into letters.

Thus begins my senior year in high school. First off I'm starting with psychology and algebra. Nether of which I'm excited for, but like everything else in life I'll give it 100%. I'm more concerned for psychology then algebra, from last semester I heard it's more writing intensive. I'm not a bad writer, just a slow one. Even this small post has taken me almost ten minutes... now imagine having to produce ten full pages of academic grade material about how peoples minds work.... it's a daunting task for for me, algebra is simply trial and error, I get it wrong, learn from the mistakes and then I move on to the next objective.

But now it's time for coffee, reading, thinking, more coffee, analizing, contemplating, even more coffee, letters with identity problems, and then finally caffeine jitters before bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NREMT AEMT

How-to, a festival.

THAT unknown medical.