2012: new year revolution

     Forgive me interweb, for I have sinned against you. In my last two post I have talked about how working out is the best thing ever. I've been a hypocrite... I lift weights 2-3 times a week but I haven't been working out. I stepped on the scale today and found myself weighting in at 210 pounds! I'm about 6'2" so I can hold 210 pounds in fairly well... till I sit down.
     For 2012 I don't have a resolution. This year I'm having a revolution. 2012 is going to be a extremely big year for me and it's going to change my world completely. Here's a list of everything I have planned for this year.

  • I am turning 18 and getting a tattoo ;)
  • I will be starting my EMT-I course, it looks like it will be in the fall now.
  • I hope to get my first full time job in EMS!
  • I am getting married to my amazing fiancee!!!(most important)
  • I start college full time in the fall, a journey that won't end for another decade.
  • I move out and have to be fully self reliant for the first time.
So clearly this is a big year for me! I want to start it off right, I've been doing management level stuff at a cafe which it mostly stressful but it does have one good perk that has turned bad. Free. Food. Almost everything there is sugar and carbs held together by fat. So it really isn't a good place to eat two out of three meals a day... To fix this I've decided to start packing food with me, healthy, easy to make stuff. like chicken and tuna wraps and raw veggies for snacks. My hope is not just to lose weight, but to cut fat, build muscle, and get healthier. this past year has shown me just how easy it is to lose yourself in chaos and forget things like health and fitness!  I'll try to keep people posted, maybe even put up after pictures! Only after pictures... Hahaha
     Be on the look out for my YouTube Channel! I'm going to be focusing on getting my videos started next week! on top of working out!... God I'm stupid...


I'll talk to you later!
Nicholas

P.S. by talk I mean conversation... which you start by leaving comments...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NREMT AEMT

How-to, a festival.

THAT unknown medical.