SAT, GED, and EMT.

     So one thing to know about Homeschoolers, mainly Un-schoolers like me is we don't take test well. Why? Well in our style of study we don't go to a lecture, write a paper, take a test, and move on. We immerse our self into the subject until we master what we want to know; Life is our test, every day our world challenges the knowledge we absorb. No test, no papers. Now in the "real" world, I think this style of learning is very effective. However, in the academic world... Test are very important, it's what they base who you are off. you're SAT, GPA, MCAT if you want to be a doctor like me. All these test you take to gauge you're knowledge, how quickly you learn, and how well you can take test. Seeing as I want to be a Doctor and I've never had an official test or class until two years ago... yea, now I have to cram... A lot. I signed up for the SAT on May 5th, I've got decent reading and writing skills, but my mathematics is lacking to say the least.... I'm looking for GED classes, because most schooled want a GED if you are homeschooled, Which is fine, I understand and colleges want to know if you have any experience with the material they are going to present to you.
     Luckily I just had an interview with Delta Ambulance, I think I did very well in my interview. So I hope to get hired, then I can really start working EMS (or as I've heard it called Earn Money Studying). I fully expect to do well not only in my upcoming EMS career, But also on my SAT and GED.
     I've decided to take this year to work, save money for my wedding, college, emergency's, and cars. I want to apply to University of Maine at Orono to start Fall, 2013. I would like to start this fall but I started working on the application/testing process to late. Oops.
     Well, I've got studying to do. I'll keep everyone updated... If I do good.

Also! please! follow my twitter, Tumblr, Youtube, and I even have a Facebook!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NREMT AEMT

How-to, a festival.

THAT unknown medical.