The Hat of creativity/giraffen battle helm!

First thing you should know is that I'm between pretty and very sick right now. so any craziness beyond normal is to be expected. I am sitting at Tim Horton's right now cause I don't really wanna walk home.


*I actually look and feel like fecal matter.
Nope, Sorry, that isn't actually an animal skinned sex god. It's just me and my Hat. While I understand how difficult it can be for you, my loving readers not to try and jump me when I look so delicious.* It's best for both of us if you fight your primal urges. I mean with so many of you and only one of masculine, young, fit me. It would be a certain slaughter. Anyways! let us move on to my magical hat, it's a wonderful thing really. having a hat that is designed to create and destroy. Such a hat could earn a entire blog about it's self one day. (#NotReally)

Let us talk about creative stuff I've been doing! First off, I've been slowly learning the Ocarina using an Ocarina app for android. Which has been fun, I've been learning power rangers, and of course all the Zelda OoT songs. I wanna get a real Ocarina
Like this one, It sounds amazing, It's from Songbird Ocarinas Here's the *Link* (hehe, see what I did there)

So yea, If you want to hear some really amazing Ocarina, Check out Docjazz4 and Heatherocarina (Which is also STL Ocarinas) I'm going to try to post some videos of me playing soon, I wanna wait till I get a real ocarina though.

Now the second creative thing I'm thinking of isn't just my idea, I have played with 3d modeling a little bit and when I figure things out I enjoy it, but I really don't have the CPU to do animation. However, I do have the CPU for modeling. A friend of mine, Chris Fyfe Jr. Is a very talented artist and more of a nerd then I am. When I met Chris he was working on a post zombie apocalypse table top game that sounded really cool. Now table top games are extremely expense to play and make because of how much work you have to put into the tables, figurines, rules, the whole world has to be made into a miniature version. So it sounded really cool and he was even working with some sculptors for the actual pieces, but it didn't really go anywhere because

  1. Because it was going to be expensive for all parties
  2. It was going to take a lot more time then we had patience for.
So, it kinda got lost, He's still working on the story and everything. we just don' have the means to produce the miniatures... Until now. 3D printing is quickly becoming better and more precise. Thanks to this company's are starting to make consumer level 3D printers like maker-bot. Basically, maker-bot takes a small amount of plastic and prints it one milimeter layer at a time. Slowly print full sized parts and minis.
So what do you think? If we could make this really cool game idea a reality would you play it? would you pay for it? Share this with people you think would be interested! We are thinking about doing a kickstarter to get the money for the 1st edition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NREMT AEMT

How-to, a festival.

Norepinephrine(Levophed) usage in ME EMS protocol