What do you do, when you do to much, but don't have enough to do?

With the fall semester done and my program not actually starting until fall of 2014 I've hit an awkward place.  I don't know what to do with my time. I mean I still work 60+ hours a week, but I don't have brain burning work to fill every waking (and some sleeping) hour of my life! Like, I still have nightmares about just needing to find X! So I'm working on things to start doing to occupy my mind. Here's my list so far.


  • This blog! I want to be move active writing in general. I have no idea where i want to go with this. I want it to be a conglomeration of what's going on. i might write about interesting calls I do. Things I'm learning/studying, recent musings, and other projects.
  •  Returning to YouTube. I don't want to "vlog" or V-log as will start calling it thanks to Danisnotonfire. I enjoy acting, writing, and insanity... so V-logs and skits seem perfect for me...
  • Magic the gathering! *sigh* This is slowly but surely becoming a new thing in my life. I really enjoy playing with people who really think games through. It's like playing chess but you only start out with one pawn on the board and you have to add all your own pieces.
  • I wanna start playing an instrument again. I'm thinking of getting a ukulele because It's easy to carry and would be fun to play with my sweet little sister! Who will more then likely teach me to play as well.
I work 60+ hours a week, but the nature of my job is hours of boredom followed by moments of sheer terror. I wouldn't trade it for anything but I do need to keep my mind occupied and I want to do something better then Minecraft... Not that that isn't an important part as well. I hope to be more active and more productive with my time in the future. I have thought of starting a daily diary or just a good ol' captains log! If anyone reads this feel free to make comments and suggestions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NREMT AEMT

How-to, a festival.

THAT unknown medical.