How-to, a festival.

How-To Festival and Block Party

This was the 3rd annual How-To Festival.


I've never been to a "How-To" festival before, It was very interesting! From writing prompts to 3D printing, a large variety of arts were present. My personal favorite were tech related of course. I learned that the Maine State Library UP room is a thing! While I haven't had the opportunity to work on projects, I hope to in the very near future!



I entirely understand that this video is not a production miracle. My goals are just to create. I've spent months watching videos on how to make videos... Yet I haven't been making them... So, I have to start somewhere. I am hoping to do a weekly Adventure log to be posted on Mondays. I just found my school has an open computer lab on Mondays! I am really excited to start working on a decent computer! I will be making more content as time goes on! My current interest are photography, Youtube videos, and Podcasting. I am working to build out those interest and start producing and sharing them more regularly! If you want to see more of those than make sure to follow my social media profiles!


Thanks,
Nicholas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NREMT AEMT

THAT unknown medical.

Norepinephrine(Levophed) usage in ME EMS protocol