Super special bagels of awesome!

Alright, the jig is up. At the moment I work at Tim Hortons. Basically there isn't anything I don't do there. I work the floor, take care of orders, file invoices, and a plethora of other things. I have a dirty secret though, because I am only aloud to legally be on the clock for 24hrs/wk and I have more then 24 hours of work to do I have to take some home... but I get paid hourly. So anything I do at home is basically donation... I'm not that giving though... so to get my time paid off I take a bagel! At $2.02 a shot it... doesn't even pay for an hours work... but its something yea?

anyways, back to the bagels! we have delicious ones!
Sundried Tomato Asiago Parm, A savory bagel with tomato, garlic & herbs, asiago & parmesan cheese.

Maple Cinnamon French Toast, A sweet bagel baked with cinnamon and maple syrup. Topped with a buttery cinnamon crumble.

Mixed Berry, A sweet bagel filled with blueberries, cranberries, raspberries and blackberries. Topped with a delicious oat crumble.

They are soooo very very good. Sundried tomato is my favorite, but the french toast is the best think since... well french toast! So please, go to a local Tim hortons and get one of our excellent bagels, mainly so we keep those amazing bagels because I want them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NREMT AEMT

How-to, a festival.

THAT unknown medical.