Life Legally.

     March 19th! I've been 18 for a whole day and haven't killed myself! Which is pretty decent if you know me... I kinda abandoned my blog for YouTube; I'm still making videos (Link to my vids) albeit slowly and YouTube refuses to upload for me right now... I'm still working on it though! I'm going to be serious about it now...ish.
     So I abandoned my blog because I was blogging for the wrong reasons, I wanted to make money on things like ad sense. which is fine and dandy but I'm not that popular at all so I really need to focus on just writing. So I'm going to use this blog as a gate way for just writing; Be it fantasy, work related, school, life. I want to write, photograph, and video my life more. So I am going to use this blog as a base to share those pictures, ideas, stories, and videos. Most of them are going to be pointless but they should be interesting, I think.
     So yea! I hope I stay with it and people enjoy it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NREMT AEMT

How-to, a festival.

THAT unknown medical.