2014 Resolutions!

With the adventure of 2013 behind us it is time to look forward and upward! As always I am going to attempt multiple resolutions. I expect to successfully achieve like one... So that's something at least. But here are my resolutions!

  1. Start living a healthier lifestyle. Being more active in general as well as working out. Eating better healthier foods. My friend Damien and I are going to be each others accountability buddies and coaches! I almost said couches!
  2. Read. I don't have the best reading skills or speed and I know I need to get better especially with college so I'm hoping if I start reading more difficult books and focusing on making my reading ability better I'll get better! 
  3. Start creating more creative content! I've pretty much given up on painting or drawing of any sort but I love writing, acting, and making stuff! so I really want to do more of that to help my brain keep active.

So those are my resolutions, I do need one thing from you. Yes you! I need a simple question answered. What book would you like me to read? I'm going to try and read most of them and write about them so I really think about it. I see my brain is a muscle, just like any muscle the more I use it the stronger it gets. However, if I only ever do one exercise with it that small part will be good but the rest will be laking. So help me out! leave a comment down below or fill out my nifty little form. It should bring you to the list too if you are looking for books for 2014!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NREMT AEMT

How-to, a festival.

THAT unknown medical.