Host of new features coming everywhere!

It never fails! April always showers us with new technology and useful things to spend out time on!

Why just checking my tumblr this morning I found that they had finally released the new and improved tumblr pro...
Look at that daperness!
I know. It's a major overhaul of a previously amateur look and feel!

I honestly can't thin of anything that say sophisticated professional like a top hat! I mean look at that profile picture. I've been waiting for that hat for ages...



I just wish I could be as fancy in my hat as some of the new Google improvements! First off. Google has made it even easier to be the best employable geek you can be! Thanks to new innovations with Google+ AutoAwesome! As If you needed another reason to ditch facebook for the new and wonderful Google+!( Hit me up when you get there!) Anyways! I don't need to explain when this wonderful tutorial can walk you through making your resume (auto)awesome.

*sniff sniff, sigh* Google really can make miracles happen. It makes my heart warm knowing just how much they care and want us all to succeed! Not only are they revolutionizing your resume. They're making it easier for simple people to communicate and speed up communication of smart people! Don't believe me? Emojis Google is breaking down barriers with Emojis. those adorable little faces are streamlining communication across the board! finally! A world where I don't need to just imply sarcasm! I have an emoji to do it for me!

So simple. So elegant.

Almost as elegant as a selfie with THE David Hasselhoff. What. you haven't been photobombed by the Hasselhoff? Facebook user.
Look at that happiness! Not me BTW...
I'm serious! just post your selfie to Google+ and you'll be looking #hoffsome in no time.


Finally in a major scientific discovery! Pokemon. Pokemon have been discovered around the world and Google is looking for YOU to help harness the their power! Kind of like a Good Guy Team Rocket!



Now, I'm not saying I literally did I happy dance when I saw this I did. However, I think I'm doing pretty well. I mean I'm no master yet but I've got hours yet to put in!
So That's what I've found so far for great new technologies on this lovely spring day! We'll see what mischief is managed today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NREMT AEMT

THAT unknown medical.

Norepinephrine(Levophed) usage in ME EMS protocol