CollegeLyfe: Laboratory.

The verb of science.

As a rule, I love science. I especially love doing Labs. Lectures are theoretical. Most of the time you just sit and listen, maybe take notes, but unless you have prior experience you don't challenge the information. You just accept with as a possible theory. Then you go to the lab. In the lab (I say lab, but I mean any place you can apply theory to the world around you) is where science goes from something you read, something you're told, to something you experience. The laboratory, In whatever form it maybe, Is the verb of science.

How would you describe the colony morphology?
I have the great opportunity to be taking Microbiology and Biology I this semester. Both require a lab book. AFTER I write and sign off on each report I am going to publish them here. NOTE: Plagiarism is illegal, unethical, and grounds for dismissal from an academic institute! Don't be dumb and just copy my work intro your lab book and expect it to fly... Not that I think anyone is looking at this blog to copy my work... It's worth saying. 

So here's a glimpse of some of the little buggers you're going to see in the future. I am going to try and get microscope camera adapter so I can share some of the images that are a million times better than my terrible drawings!

My goal is the more I share about my experience, the more involved I have to be to properly share it. A modified "see one, do one, teach(share) one" if you will.

Until then! Thanks for reading,

Nicholas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NREMT AEMT

THAT unknown medical.

Norepinephrine(Levophed) usage in ME EMS protocol